How Can We Help You?
Guess what? On top of everything else you’re responsible for, you’re now expected to be an expert on greening your fleet. The good news is that you can be that expert—with our help. We specialize in helping America’s fleet managers reduce their fuel costs, burn less gasoline and diesel fuel, and reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. We’ll take you through the steps, and ease the learning curve, to become a bona fide green fleet expert.
- Alternative Fuels—biodiesel, ethanol, natural gas, propane and more
- Idle-Reduction Technologies—APUs, battery-powered A/C, direct-fired heaters, truck stop electrification and more
- Alternative Powertrains—hybrids (conventional, plug-in and hydraulic), electric and more
- Spec’ing and Operation Strategies—Telemetrics, eco-driver training, GPS and optimized route planning, weight-savings, aerodynamics and more
- Green Shop/Recycling- how to increase your shop’s recycling and incorporate new and innovate methods, decrease harmful products use, get more out of your heating and cooling systems, and ensure when renovations are made, green building options are included